phone +61 3 8566 7633

Sold / Leased Search - Results

Refine Search


TRUGANINA Sold
88 Agar Drive, TRUGANINA, VIC 3029
New 2 level Office & Warehouse - 1,080m2 Truganina - Just completed and ready to go 88 Agar Drive, TRUGANINA, VIC 3029
Melbourne’s best located industrial estate superbly located next to Western Freeway to the CBD & Ports.

Download the complete information package including floor plans, sale documents, & prices, at  agarestate.com or contact the exclusive selling agents.  Click the microsite link or got to additional information below.

> Join logistics giants CEVA & Newcold in this prestigious estate
> New office warehouse 1,080m2 
> Container height roller door
> 2 level offices with carpet & ducted air conditioning
> Kitchenette, lunch room & amenities
> 24/7 operation hours
> On site car parking spaces with each title
> Separate title – no owners corporation
> Rear yard space via second roller door
> 15 mins to CBD, Ports & Airports
> 3 mins to Western Ring Road
> 500m to Western Freeway
> High speed voice and data connected
> High capacity electricity available
> Town gas supply available
> High clearance warehouse of ~ 7m
> Remote controlled gates & security fences
> Constructed by Commercial Builders C3
> Industrial 1 Zoning

Download the complete information package including floor plans, sale documents, & prices, at  agarestate.com or contact the exclusive selling agents.  Click the microsite link or got to additional information below.
View Property
Industrial, Showroom, Offices Sold
Building: 1080m²
Land: 1650m²
Agent
Glyn Bosisto
Mark Charlton
View Property
SPOTSWOOD Leased
87 Simcock Avenue, SPOTSWOOD, VIC 3015
WAREHOUSE/OFFICE/SHOWROOM/RETAIL 87 Simcock Avenue, SPOTSWOOD, VIC 3015
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED WAREHOUSE/SHOWROOM/COMMERCIAL SPACE - 181m2 -
• Architect designed commercial space
• 10 min to CBD & access to all major transport links
• Absolute street frontage to Simccok Avenue
• Warehouse 115m2 + mezzanine 66m2
• 3 Phase power and NBN ready
• Security gated  with remote access
• Onsite powered car parking for electric cars
• Kitchenette & amenities
• Rear container height roller door
• $33,000 per annum + GST + outgoings

Contact agent to arrange an inspection
View Property
Offices, Retail, Industrial, Showroom Leased for $35,000
Building: 181m²
Agent
Glyn Bosisto
View Property
TRUGANINA Sold
96 Agar Drive, TRUGANINA, VIC 3029
New Office Warehouse inc 2 level offices - 1,028m2 Truganina 96 Agar Drive, TRUGANINA, VIC 3029
Melbourne’s best located industrial estate superbly located next to the Western Freeway & 15 min to the CBD & Ports.

Download the complete information package including floor plans, sale documents, & prices, at  agarestate.com or contact the exclusive selling agents.  Click the microsite link or got to additional information below.

> Join logistics giants CEVA & Newcold in this prestigious estate
> New office warehouse 1,028m2 
> Container height roller door
> 2 level offices with carpet & ducted air conditioning
> Kitchenette, lunch room & amenities
> 24/7 operation hours
> On site car parking spaces with each title
> Separate title – no owners corporation
> Rear yard space via second roller door
> 15 mins to CBD, Ports & Airports
> 3 mins to Western Ring Road
> 500m to Western Freeway
> High speed voice and data connected
> High capacity electricity available
> Town gas supply available
> High clearance warehouse of ~ 7m
> Remote controlled gates & security fences
> Constructed by Commercial Builders C3
> Industrial 1 Zoning

Download the complete information package including floor plans, sale documents, & prices, at  agarestate.com or contact the exclusive selling agents.  Click the microsite link or got to additional information below.
View Property
Industrial, Showroom, Offices Sold
Building: 1028m²
Land: 1580m²
Agent
Glyn Bosisto
Mark Charlton
View Property
DOCKLANDS Leased
401 Docklands Dr, DOCKLANDS, VIC 3008
Modern Level 14 Office of 133m2 in Aquavista Docklands - Extensively Partitioned 401 Docklands Dr, DOCKLANDS, VIC 3008

• Office of approx 133m2 with great views
• Existing modern office partitioning with board room and reception
• Plenty of natural light
• All statutory & owners coporation outgoings included in rental
• Clean & secure building with swipe-pass required after hours
• Public transport located right out the front doorstep
• Plenty of car parking available in the building or precinct
• Separate Kitchen & Bathroom facilities on every floor
• Free use on site tenants gym and sauna
• Concierge service located on ground floor
• Located in Docklands Drive and in the popular and classy Aquavista building
• Located on Level 14 with great views of Melbourne and surrounding area
• For more information call Richard Marano on 0449 530 134 or Glyn Bosisto on 0414 304 580 

View Property
Offices Leased for $55,000
Building: 133m²
Land: 133m²
Agent
Glyn Bosisto
Richard Marano
Mark Charlton
View Property